Friday, June 20, 2014

Summertime!

Working at Swasey Central School in Brentwood is a great experience.  I enjoy each and every student and getting to know them.  We are looking forward to next school year.  I want to thank the parents and families for supporting our work here at SCS.  I want to thank the staff for their hard work and care when working with all of our children.


One of my 4th grade students took this picture of me...I'm wearing my Stormtrooper/Double Neck Flying V Gibson Electric guitar T-shirt...A student pleaser!






The last few days of school were fun.  We had our Grade 5 celebration and our school wide cookout and picnic...and this year..we started a tradition of Grade 5 students taking one last walk through the halls as all the staff and students clap for them...."A Clap Out"!

Our beautiful courtyard.  Thank you Sheila Lane, staff, students and families for keeping it so well maintained.

Mrs. Hovan, me, and Mrs. Yacek dishing out the good stuff during the end of the year picnic!

Mr. Kew is manning the grill! 






Have a great summer vacation!  

No comments:

Post a Comment